Thursday, May 21, 2009

From 6-8pm, then from 8-10pm. I watched American Idol twice. TWICE!! I think I'm starting to become crazy for Kris Allen! *OMG~

The finale suppose to be live at 8am today. Despite, I can't catch it live. But I still get the latest updates from my Reko classmate that Kris won the tittle. This was so happy! Because I thought that Kris won't have the big chance in beating Adam Lambert. But it has been proved that I was wrong, and I'm happy that my prediction turned out to be wrong and inaccurate. *woohoo

American Idol Season 8 winner!! 23 years old college student Kris Allen!! My Kris Allen!! *love you

For almost 4 hours sitting in front of the tv cheering for my Kris. Screaming and cheering for him whenever he performed. And the finale was so grand. The performes are great. There also performing artists such as David Cook(last year's american idol), Lionel Richie, Kiss, Queen Latifa, Jason Mraz, Black Eye Peas, Fergie, Rod Stewart and of course the top 13 of the season. The whole programme was so wonderful. Really impressed me. Making me speechless.




The moment the result was annouced. Kris look so shocked.

Hugging his wife and crying.








His smile really kills me.@@"





The runner up, Adam Lambert. Stop it with your eyeliner, mascara and those black nail polish!! You look better without those stupid things.



Endless congrats for Kris. Hope that he will have his album releasing soon. I'll sure be supporting him. And also waiting for the next season's American Idol too=)

No comments:

Post a Comment