Friday, June 24, 2011

Birthday surprise just for you

I have been reserving this post for a while now. I want it to be special. Just like how I want the surprise to be special.

The surprised happened early this month, but the actual planning started weeks before that. It was my first BIG surprise for someone I love, in fact, for anyone at all. Carrying it out made me more nervous than anything else. The night before the surprise I couldn't sleep at all.
All i told her was to free her birthday morning out for me. I told that i wanted to sing karaoke on her birthday with her. I didn't give out any hint to the surprise at all, i hope she didn't sensed anything.  


Since i wasn't able to sleep properly the night before, so i can't really wake up the next day (although i set my alarm clock at 10am). She texted me in the next morning suddenly, saying that she will arrive at my house earlier. I was still half awake sitting on my bed when i got her message. I wasn't expected that she will come so early.

Still in my pyjamas, i quickly rushed downstairs, get what i prepared and hide it in the car. (I planned to surprised her during our karaoke.)  I have to hide in the car boot because i'm afraid that she might saw it if i hide inside the car.

About 11am, reached Greenbox, Jusco Cheras Selatan.

Karaoke. Sing.

I was so nervous, i waited and waited. I kept on looking at my phone, because i forgotten to wear a watch. Finally, it's show time. I told her that i'm going to the toilet. I left the room, half running and half walking, returned to my car and get my present for her. The parking lot was quite far from Greenbox, i was praying hard in my heart that she won't suspect anything, and won't come out looking for me.

When i returned back to Greenbox, i was so kelam kabut that time, and i nearly burn the whole cupcake box when i lit the candle. The Greenbox's supervisor saw me, he came forward and helped me. And he also asked me whether i want to have birthday song along when i bring in the cupcake.

There goes my birthday surprise.

I was singing birthday song and i walked into the room. I felt so silly when i thought it back.

#1
I like the expression.

 #2
Cupcakes that i made.

 #3

 #4

#5


Some behind the scene photos of me making cupcakes.

#6
The recipe.

#7
Went bakery to buy ingredients i need.

#8

#9

#10
Fresh from oven.

#11
Mixing colours of icing.

#12

#13

#14
The original cupcakes actually looks like this. The icing on top melted and smudged a lil' bit when i presented it to JY because i put it inside the car for too long. The colour has somehow changed. I'm so sorry, my first time doing this.

#15



''Dearest JY, this is the birthday gift for you. And we celebrated it together. I can't afford something expensive for you. And sorry if my birthday surprise sucks ;P. (You know that i'm not good in planning things, somemore this was the first birthday surprise i planned for others.) But this surprise took me some time to prepared, and as far as my effort shows. I may not be the best best friend of yours, in deepest of my heart, i love you... Happy Birthday, Darling.''

xoxo.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice~haha....and, wats xoxo?? =S..love you too~~
hihi~~~
TJ

kwanqiao said...

super duper like~!!

kwanqiao said...

super duper like~!!!

Anonymous said...

*happy*
xoxo mean hugs and kisses :D
amy

Fam said...

ehh those cup cakes are awesome man!! render me speechless if it was to presented to me!

Anonymous said...

Are you hinting me? Hahaha. Btw, i will take it as compliment too ;D

Post a Comment