Friday, June 12, 2009

Our trip begin on 5th June, where we waited our tour bus near Yee's house. Kinda excited that day=) Yea, we started our trip at night because the journey to Redang Island is about 10hours++...
The night on the bus is the most uncomfortable part. I'm not talking about the sits, the sits is quite ok for me since I didn't sit at the last row of the bus. No complaint. The problem is that I can't sleep!! Looking everybody in the bus falling asleep, despite I'm the only one who still can't close my eyes. Am I over excited? Jia Yee and Peng also didn't slept at all... Maybe we all are toooo excited??

***

At around 7am, we reached the Merang fishing village which we had to start our boat trip to Redang Island. We actually waited there quite long because the boat service is not available so early yet. =="

***

↖(^ω^)↗Yea! Finally is our turn for the boat to go Redang now! Because there are only 2 boat provided to go our chalet, that means we gonna take turns...==
The boat journey from Merang to Redang Island is quite far, which we need about 45minutes. At first I thought that it gonna be boring in this 45 minutes journey... But it turn out that I like it so much! We are using speedboat which means the boat is very fast. Haha, what am I talking about?? I kinda enjoy the boat going up and down because of the sea wave, and of course the wind. We can't talk on the boat because it's so difficult to hear what we said due the noisy motor's sound... But, overall, it's excited just like we are playing rollercoster~ Even I kept shouting everytime the boat makes me feel excited XP

***

Just after we arrived at Kalong Beach Resort. Luckily, my hair is not that messy after blowing by the strong wind on the boat.=) Still looks good huh... Hahaha

***

The night at Kalong Resort is the most boring time...==" I have to admit that the facilities there is not that 5-star-type. So, nothing to do and feel sleepy after our dinner. Actually I'm not in good mood already. Playing carom with Daddy to pass our time before going to bed.
The 'air has bersurut'. Same as Brian, I don't know what is 'air bersurut' in English...
We start our so-called "sea exploration"! To my surprise, I saw many many of sea cucumbers+octopus. Eww~ It looks very digusting with their watery surface. The sea is so dark which we bearly see what is in front of us. Some of them have torch lights and handphone lights in their hand. We must be very very careful not to step on any sea cucumber. It's very excited too~ Exploration~


***

The second day was raining. The drizzle strated from yesterday night til the morning. At first. we planned to see sunrise but unsucessful.
Went to the beach after breakfast. We made Jia Yee a sand birthday cake=)

***

Then, we went for our second snorkeling. Wow, this time we are going to the deep sea for snorkeling. Not by the beach anymore. For me, the most favourite of the trip is the snorkeling!! Actually we went snorkeling 3 times, but in the different place. The first time is at the beach which our legs are able to touch the seabed.
The second and third time is in the deep sea. This is excited because we can't reached the seabed and we are snorkeling in a very very deep sea. The coral reef and fishes are so beautiful. But Daddy told us that most of the corals are dead and just left 15-20 % are alive. What we saw, most of the corals are already dead or going to die. %>_<%


***

After our snorkeling, we went to Laguna Beach Resort. It is so near that is just behind our chalet. It proved that what the other people says is true that Laguna Beach Resort is beautiful!! (⊙o⊙) The environment here are really different with our chalet's. Totally different! The guest there are having beach party when we arrived. And theirs beach and sands are unlike our chalet's. The sand are soft and we can swim in the beach. Unlike ours beach is full of seaweed and sharp seashells...==
There is the also the famous filming site of the movie "More More Tea" It's famous because it shots in Redang Island, M'sia. We visited that place which is now a souvenir shop.





***

Although we didn't have a chance of playing banana boat this time, but we get a chance to pose with the banana boat. XP


***

After dinner, Jia Yee's father bought a birthday cake for her. I think the cake is quite expensive because buying it at the island. Happy 18th Birthday girl!! Arrgh~ I forgotten to bring her birthday present to Redang Island. I planned to gave her there, on the exact day of her birthday, but... Haiz... Why am I so forgetful?? I planned to gave her surprise, but... That is why I stayed up so late the last few days before going to Redang. Whatever is it, I didn't gave her on her birthday. So regret...


On day 3, we woke up very early today. It is only 5am. The surrounding is so dark and silent. We wanted to catch the moment of sunrise!! My first time waking up so early to see sunrise.. Despite, the place of we are staying can't see sunset... So, we are going to catch the sunrise! It is so early, even the moon is still there yet...*sleepy+yawning





***

On our way back! XP The journey back to the jetty was so long... Even I slept in the boat, because I'm sooo tired... We woke up at 5am to see the sun rise...

***

The bus stopped at one of the seafood shop on the way back, because the aunties wanted to buy some salted fish back, and so do my mum.XP

***

My new turtle~


***

The End! This trip is really really wonderful! Maybe I would plan to come again next time. But, not staying at Kalong Beach Resort anymore! No more!=)
We reached Sg. Chua about 10pm++.Waited at Esso Petrol Station for my uncle to pick us. So tiring that night, I packed everything then bathed and go to bed to sleep...*zzz~

p/s: For all my blog viewer, pls do add me in facebook to see more photos of this trip. Tq. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment