Thursday, May 26, 2011

This is going to be long

I've neglected my blog for such long time.

Time difference are brutal! I'm super exhausted now, but too excited to continue my sleep again. I don't think i have any friends who are an American Idol fans like me. Why i woke up at 8am to watch the grand finale?! So, i think i am the only crazy insane mad person who woke up at the crack butt of early morning to catch the grand finale live, so far.


The winner, Scotty.


Expectantly, Scotty Mccreery won, although i still get nervous when Ryan Seacrest was about to announce the winner. He was not who i supported at first. I supported Casey Abrams (he has so much fur makes me wanna hug him like my teddy bear) and Stefano Langone at first, but thought that James Durbin (he makes me think of Adam Lambert) will win the tittle.


Casey Abrams (now you know why i says he is like a teddy bear) and Stefano Langone.


By the way, i found another amazing link to watch my favourite American drama, after stalking through friend's comments in Facebook. Yes, beware that i stalk people on social networking, by reading people's status and comment secretly.



Random photo of Domino's Pizza i had for supper last night. I finally went and claimed my free pizza voucher yesterday before it expire end of this month.

More random photos in case you get bored and dizzy of reading all the blocks of letter.


My collection of Detective Conan's comic since erm...young. I always feel proud admiring my collection of comics. But, no borrowing, thank you. I really hate people who mess up with my books. I hate seeing my books being torn apart, stinks, crumpled, dirty and etc. I've learnt from experiences. No one is going to touch my books, especially this collection of comic, unless you get my trust.


First try of Johnny's Steamboat at Jusco AEON Cheras Selatan on Jusco member's day. Not bad where you can drink the whole pot of soup until you vomit.



The cheesecake i made with mum. We made it as dad's birthday cake since his birthday is on the next day. Ate at on 12am sharp, i called that fattening!!


And, i will be obsessed with this new born American Idol for awhile from now, like i used to be with Kris Allen last year.
I am now too happy and excited for the results, made me unable to continue my sleep after the 2hour show.

1 comment:

Fam said...

the conan's comic is really random. lol.. american idol, i onli like the part of audition~ hahaha other than that, i will pass lol.. if its dancing competition or sparring competition then mayb i will wake up early jz to watch lol.. social network stalker!

Post a Comment