Thursday, July 9, 2009

This week is going to end soon. That means my test is coming soon too. Have to keep remainding myself. Still feel lazy to study, but the Majlis Penyanpaian Hadiah for those Cemerlang Student this Monday has somehow inspired and motivated me. I want to be ane of them, who receiving gift in front there. Although the gift is just something cheap and unvaluable, nevermind, I want it!

I want to be the next!!!

** ** **
Just chated with Yen. Sms-ed with Peng. I feel happy because I still keeping in touch with both of my dears so well.
To my 3 dears,
keep this good work up!!=)
I'm sure you know me very well, that I don't like to sms and chit chating on msn. Because I feel uncomfortable to start a conversation everytime. It's my problem. But, you guys can always start it with me.
I know I'm very boring in sms and chating. I can feel it everytime. And it's proven, not much people will sms with me or I can say that there is no people who wanted to sms with me. Sometimes, I do envy some people who can sms so long and still can maintain their conversation so interesting.
Yea, I don't know how to sms and chat with people... So 失敗...

Sometimes, I really wanted to know how can they do it...
Haha.. Could someone teach me?

No comments:

Post a Comment