Thursday, September 3, 2009

Recently, I become addicted to Plurk. Sorry for not updated my blog so long~ Mian (sorry)...

A week of school holidays had just overed...=( But, next monday is a holiday again^^V Loves holidays sooo much~

Weekend is going to arrive. Yea!! As usual, Thursday is my Chem tuition day. But, today I'm super lucky. I got a very nice parking as I'm just arrive. It took less than a minute. As I turn into the corner, a BMW is reversing.=P So happy about it because usually it will take some time to get such a great parking which is just in front the tuition centre. I think the Luck GOD is just by my side at that moment??

But, someone just sttod me up. Proud to announced that the someone is Tan Jia Yee.
Reason: No mood + Overslept ==" *(Her usual excuse...)

Leaving me alone at tuition... And also, some newcomer from Yu Hua sitted our place.>.<>*(the last row) OMG! I hardly see what is Mr. Lim wrote on the whiteboard... @@"

At first, I really got a bit angry. Doesn't know why.... Just that, My EQ when so low that moment. Making me so pissed off suddenly....

Luckily, I'm quite good in controlling my emotion. Didn't turned out into any disaster. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment