Sunday, October 18, 2009

Queen of no Marriage

OMG( ⊙ o ⊙ )!!
I really went!!

Date: 17 Oct 2009
Venue: Sunway Pyramid Orange Entrance
Time: 8pm

I went there quite early. 6.30pm, it is 1hr 30mins earlier.
Waiting there is really hot and tiring.
But it really x100 WORTH IT!!
So that I can stand in the front.
So I could see them clearly!!=D
I don't wanna regret after that!!



↑ This is Ethan's Fan Club T-Shirt=)
His fans came and celebrated his b'day with him.
We sang b'day songs for him=)
Both Malay and Chinese version=D

When they finally arrived,
all of us scream like hell!
I can felt I'm crazy at that moment.


Ethan is so handsome!!
He's so cute!!
Although he had shaved off his hair.=)

And
of course Cherly Yang.
She is so pretty!!
I think she looks prettier off the screen=P

90% of the people came are girls.
And I think those boys are there just to accompany their girlfriend^^

Hope they will come to M'sia again next time.
Waiting for Ethan's next new drama=P

No comments:

Post a Comment