Friday, December 25, 2009

My Silent Night Dinner

Since we didn't had any special dinner place for today, so we decided to give it a try at Nihon Kai Japanese Restaurant.

I came to know about this restaurant from Kenichi after the trip to Shanghai. This restaurant owned by Kenichi's parents, whom his father ( a Japanese) married with his mother here.
This restaurant is already 3 years in Old Klang Road. I was told that we need to make reservation if you intend to dine-in. And, I called Kenichi's aunt for reservations before we went. The business here was better than what I had imagined. Kenichi was there too, felt so happy to see him again.^^

There were Tatami seats too as as well as private room if you want to hold some functions. Besides, if you’re bored of waiting, you can checkout a selection of mangas (like Bleach) displayed on bookshelf. Not only mangas, they have Japanese magazines and papers too.


X'mas Special Set--RM38
Nabeyaki Udon--RM19

Not sure what's this, because I think they served wrongly to our table. But we ate it anyway!

I ordered a Unagi Don (My Favourite^^)--RM27

Ebi Tempura--RM19

Actually, we ordered Tempura Soft Shell Crab--PM9 per crab too. My dad already eating it before I had chance to take a photo of it. Nihon Kai is slightly different if I would to compare to that of bigger Japanese chain restaurants. First of all, I did not see any conveyor belt. The price of food here are reasonable. Apart from that, the variety of Japanese food are many, until I don't know what to order for.
Christmas Carolling in Nihon Kai

Merry Christmas!! Hohoho......

No comments:

Post a Comment