Sunday, May 9, 2010

Flowers need Disection too!

I'm supposed to blog about the rat disection before the flower's one. Since, I don't have enough photos about the rat disection yet, so I will just blog about the flower's disection first.



#1

My first disection set! I felt myself like a doctor. LOL, Haha!


#2

The poor Hibicus, being cut into half......



#3

I think my disection skills is quite good. My work is so nice and neat. =)



#4

Photoshooted my pretty flowers before they are being disected. *evil smile*


#5

Can't you see? I am so patient and serious in my desecting work?


#6
There's still plenty of time left after we finished our flower disecting. And then, photoshooting session has begun!

6 comments:

ron~ said...

mana shoutbox u??

amylovesgreentea said...

i don't want put ma...if i put then you all won't leave comment here punya.haha!

amylovesgreentea said...

And, I seldom go check my shoutbox. I might not reply you all, most of the time, my reply is late. So, i don't like that. Better still, you all leave comment here lar. Every time also ZERO comment, tak ada semangat dy.....haha!

ron~ said...

oo..haha..but vr ma fan wanna leave comment oh..esspecially the word verification..disable it lar..haha..it won matter 1 xD

amylovesgreentea said...

I didn't know my blog ounya comment gt word verification.ok,i will go disable it.

where gt ma fan to leave comment here.haha!
actually i love to read you all punya comment on my post but unfortunately very little only....

Ron said...

really wor..need to sign in then need to word verify samo..then will lazy ma haha..i noe =D which blog author doesn't xD

Post a Comment