Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Day Out

OK, it's time to blog about our day out. Actually, I had no initiative to blog about it because I realised that the photos taken that day was very bad. I mean bad quality.

That's why I said I need a good DSLR or maybe I good Photoshop.

Anyway, that day was very special to me. It was a date between 2 of us. Quite weird for me at first because I think it was my first time going out with only 2 person (including me). So, I called it a love date? Haha.

It was our so called After-Exam Plan. To release our exam stress, I guess.

So, we went for a movie, to be exact, a horror movie.

"Nightmare in Elm Street".

Watching a horror movie in the cinema was my first try too. I turned out to be quite OK after that. I thought I would be screaming while watching the movie. That's what I was worrying about before entering the cinema.

The story was quite nice. It wasn't that scary after all, after being frightened for a few times. Because I was covering my ears instead of my eyes. That's the technique I have learnt form it. Horror movie can be educative too, right?

And, I realised that it is not the pictures that scares me, but the sound effect. All I could conclude was that they have a really good sound system. That's is why a horror movie became horror!! So, it's USELESS COVERING YOUR EYES. Trust me.

The cinema was sooo cold. Freezing me. Maybe I was wearing a shorts or maybe there are just only a few people in the cinema. Because the movie was kinda old already, and that is why there was less than 20 people watching. Next time, I should do the same thing, because I wouldn't have to queue for so long to buy a stupid ticket and I can have a freezing+comfortable cinema with lesser people.

After the movie, we went for dinner before going tuition. But, the food there was not so nice. So, I shall skipped that part and end my story.


#1
Jia Yee and Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment