Friday, December 24, 2010

The Recent Me

I don't know what's gotten into me, but i want to have some changes (on my physical look) after my major exam.

I went for another ear piercing.


I wanna change my style!!! No, is my hair colour. I'm sick of dull black colour hair. And i actually went straight to the salon right after my last paper.

As for the first time, i tried a more natural brown first.

#1
The colour is called Cooper Brown.

Besides that, i started wearing braces. 

Okay, i know some of you will be starting to ask "eh, why wear? your teeth very ugly meh?", "aiya, so minor teeth problem only ma. need to wear braces meh?", etc. To be honest, i hate answering all this question. I feel so tired of explaining everytime when people asking me the-almost-similar question like that. I think my teeth is quite ugly. Just that maybe i didn't really show off my BIG WHITE teeth everytime i smile, so people didn't notice that i had ugly teeth.

Anyway, i'm going to wear it for at least 2 years. Have depend on my teeth progression.

#2
This is how my teeth looks like now. I croped it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment