Sunday, May 31, 2009

I woke up early today. Because of too exciting about going ReadMalaysia Book Fair.
Can't blame myself much. I hadn't been to book fair long ago since my SPM exam last year.

But, this time, the book fair seems to dissapoint me.
Not much English books there, most of it are Chinese books.=(
You know that rite? I actually don't like to read Chinese books much.
So, is kinda boring after I walk around the whole place. I thought that I would take a long time busy choosing books for myself.. But..

But at least I manage to get myself a Twilight book!

Buying books in book fair is really worth it.
Because it is only RM24.90
I think all the other books store don't have a lower price than here.
p/s: I have a set of Twilight series collection now!! Woohoo!



B
U
T
.
.
.


Before I start Twilight yet, I had to finish this first...

Still in progress of finishing it...
Actually the  story is in the climax now... Just only a few chapter left!
Wait for me Edward! I'm coming to you!=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment