Friday, June 5, 2009

Starting my packing already... Yea, can't deny that I'm a bit excited about tomorrow's trip. OMG, I really hope that Friday night will arrive faster!*arrgh
I packed some Bareback top. At last I had the chance to wear it because I seldom wear those sleeveless top. I just wear it once or twice after buying. So, is still kinda new. For me, I think it is nice to wear shorts+sleeveless top when you are going to the beach. Therefore, I gonna catch this chance to wear my sleeveless top because I don't know when am I going to wear it again after this trip.
Spend 1hour+ packing some for the clothes. And not forgetting about my swimsuit and goggles!=)

Another trip with my dears, Peng and Yee. Yen can't join us because her studies.*so poor.. Never mind, I will enjoy it for you too.*Wahaha~ 

Heard that Redang Island is a beautiful place. Hope that it is really look as nice as what i thought and don't dissapoint me.=)
Beach, Babe and Sunshine!XP Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment