Sunday, June 28, 2009

=Highly recommended=
↓↓

I wanted to recommend this Super Duper Cool Great drama to everyone. So that I could chat and criticise about the story with you guys after watching. And whoever is dropping behind the drama, please catch up. I beg you please do so. Yes, I mean Brian and Jia Yee. It is making me suffocate when I can't talk about it after I finished every single episode!! Feel so lonely~


I know what I'm going to say after this could be a Big Great spoiler for those of you which hadn't watched as fast as me. =P Haha~ Sorry guys... Because you are already way behind my speed of watching. *grinning

However, this week's episode is the most heart-breaking episode for me. Cal and Chloe has finally been killed. In the previous episodes, I have been praying hard for this lovely couple. I actually loves his cute English accent. So cute with those accent when he speaks. I really hope that the script writer won't ended both of the characters so fast. I really wish that they could have a happy ending. But sometimes, things aren't going the way we want.
Cal sacrifices himself to safe Chloe, and he is killed by the physco Wakefield. So romantic~ Then, Chloe committed suicide by jumping off the bridge. Although, most of the people thought that it is a stupid idea, but I think that Chloe did what I would did if I were her. It's better killing myself than killed by that stupid physco. ( I think I'm too obsessed with the story...)
But I think this couple didn't die with regret because Cal finally proposed to Chloe just minutes before they die.


Besides that, of course there is a handsome guy in this drama. But let me be clear that he is not the first reason that I'm watching Harper's Island.=) I noticed him after I watched the drama. And only that I realised that he is one of the cast of the drama Medical Investigation which I watch before years ago.
His smile is always so heart-melting. And he is HOT and Charming!!❤.❤
I wish that this another couple will survive until the end of the drama. May they have a happy ever after life, just like what they came to Harper's Island for their wedding. Maybe they could have another wedding again, but not at Harper's Island again.
I kinda loves their wedding, because it's so romantic~

And I just found out that the titles for the episodes of Harper's Island are based on the onomatopoeic sound that is made when the victim dies:

Whap: The sound of the propeller dismembering Cousin Ben.
Crackle: The sound of Lucy falling into the leaf and branch covered pit before being set on fire.
Ka-Blam: The sound of Hunter opening the hood of the boat and the shotgun shooting his face off.
Bang: The sound of Booth accidentally shooting himself.
Thwack: The sound of the head spade falling from the chandelier and going through Thomas's head.
Sploosh: The sound of the harpoon pulling Richard back after going through him.
Thrack, Splat, Sizzle: The sound of the head spade hitting Malcom; the sound of blood; and the sound of Malcolm's hand touching the furnace.
Gurgle: The sound of J.D. bleeding to death after being cut open.
Seep: Katherine's blood seeping from the sheets of the couch after being stabbed in the back from pruning sheers.
Snap: The sound of Sheriff Mils's neck snapping from a rope.
Splash: The sound of Chloe falling in the water after committing suicide.
Gasp: Episode not aired yet, assumed to be a gasp after finding out who the second killer is.
Sigh: Episode not aired yet, assumed to be a sigh after finding out who has survived Harper's Island.

Kinda creative huh=)


Harper's Island is now at the climax of the story. It just left 2 episodes. Although I feel sad, but I'm going to enjoy the remainding. =) I hope they will catch John Wakefield and maybe the another killer (they are suspecting Jimmy is the second killer who worked with Wakefield) and punish him/they for what he/they had did. I'm tempted to know who will be the next victim, because this drama is really great. It's like a reality show who we don't know who will survive until the end. It is always amazing and full of interesting stuff that we will be glued on to the next episode.

So guys, keep watching Harper's Island!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment