Friday, June 26, 2009

Thought I could watch Transformers 2 today. I really wanna watch this movie sooo much. Ok I admit it, part of the reason is because of Shia LeBeouf, and part of it because the movie is really great!!=P

We went Jusco Cheras Selatan's TGV Cinema. Can't believe it that Transformers 2 was soo popular. Queuing so long at the ticket counter. I expected that there won't be any tickets available already. But still praying hard..

As I expected, the cinema is fulled, tickets are sold out. Left only the 11pm show. I have school tomorrow lar!! Disappointed.*sigh Therefore, our movie plan is not successful today...

I had bad mood after that. Just want to go home as soon as possible.

We turned out to have our dinner at Teppanyaki, which they cook in front of you. The food is not very special, just some teppanyaki chicken with white rice. And lotz of vegetables, which I hate the most.

I kinda not satisfy with today's disappointment. So, I plan another day to watch Transformers 2 since there are no tickets for today already.

So, we went back to the cinema, queue again. We ended up buying tickets for Sunday 10.30am show, which is the earliest. We got the fifth row. I don't know whether is it too near to the screen or not. But I don't care, I wanted to watch it anywhere!!

I think that this movie is really really nice. So, it's worth watching it in the cinema. And I thought of trying to watch horror movie in the cinema next time. I gotta try it at least once. Must be more scarier~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment