Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm blissful today!! Why? Because... It's Friday!! Although I got to go to school tomorrow, but I'm still happy. Cos it's Friday!!!

I'm starting to adapt myself better in this school and this class---6BH. I'm starting to love my class and school more from now. If you asked me whether I like this school or not last week, my answer will definitely a "NO!!". I kinda down and sad on the first few weeks in KHS. Really upset...

Can't forget my first day in KHS.

The moment when the teacher separated me and Jia Yee in different class. I actually quite sad about it. I really thought that we will be together, never thought of being separated...

The moment when I entered 6BH. All of them seems like not friendly. Initially, I kinda have a bad impression towards them. They seems like not friendly enough to introduce themselves to us and many more which made me kinda don't feel good on my first day.

There are some moments where I accidentally cried in class. No worries. Cos nobody noticed that. Or should I said luckily nobody noticed?? I think neither of you all noticed that too. Maybe I really hide my feelings too well, I guess. When I thought of that I'm in the different class with Jia Yee, my tears flows out uncontrollably. Because I felt so lonely in my class, nobody to talks to, nobody to discuss to. But...

**************************************************************************
****************************************************************
***************************************************
**************************************
****************************
******************
**********
*****
*

I'm back to myself again!! I start to enjoy more in KHS. I think I'm starting to adapt better. I'm driving to school tomorrow.=P Yea, I'm actually very excited about it. I even bought the car sticker and badges at the koperasi today.=) So, wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment