Saturday, September 19, 2009

Movie Day

Went Jusco Cheras Selatan for two movies today. With Jia Yee(the driver), Peng, Bra, Kok Wai, Wye Kit, Wai Mun and Queen. We watched "Final Destination 4" and "Where Got Ghost?".

OK,"Final Destination 4"is not that scary as "Where Got Ghost?". At least I didn't covered my eyes with my bags and hands and screamed as like what I'm watching "Where Got Ghost?". Haha=) Although this movie "Where Got Ghost?" is a horror comedy but there are some scary scenes too. Those scenes become more scarier with the cinema's sound system. It really scared me though. But I didn't felt regret watching "Final Destination 4". It is a suspense movie. Caused me laughing aloud while watching it. Just made me tense and suspense only. Not that scary. Woohoo~ Can't believe that I had my first horror movie in cinema today. Last but not least to thank my dear, Jia Yee--who accompanied me to watch "Final Destination 4", although she had watched it the second time.=P

*** *** ***
After the first movie "Final Destination 4", we went for lunch at Ichiban Ramen.



Like this pic=) Kok Wai kissed Bra. Looks like we had a 'gay' couple here. Yer~~

Our group pic=D

*** *** ***
Heavy rain after the second movie. So, we got to stay there and wait for the rain to stop. And, Mr. Bra treat us fried squid.=D We talk and kill time at the Jusco food court before going back.
Exhausted~ But had a wonderful Movie Day!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment