Monday, September 21, 2009

Shopping Evening

Had shopping today at Mid Valley. Went in the evening. We had Sushi King when we reached. And saw this interesting promotion.=P
I wanted to challenge "The Big Bowl" so much. You can eat it for free IF YOU FINISH IT IN 1O MINUTES. If not, please pay RM38.80 at the counter, thank you. I think they should give something more interesting as the prize to the winner. I think that will interested more people.=)
Brian, you should go challenge it! I can be your cheerleader=D

*****************
Saw a rear dog when we had supper at some road side stall. Kinda pretty. I think it got mixed with the Beagle species. It got my attention at first sight. Wanted to bring it home so much. Can't stop myself to took some pics of it.


***********************
That's all for today. Here is the last pic of this post.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment