Friday, January 8, 2010

The Recently Me

Ok, I'm going to update about what I've done recently, I mean before 2009. Just wanna enjoy myself til the maximum, before I become an upper 6 student this year.

I think all my friends that came to my New Year Eve Party will know this little boy very well. Yea, my favourite cousin bro/god bro. We brought him to cinema, to watch "Princess and the Frog" in Mid Valley. Well~ Actually, only me accompany him going to the movie while my family going for shopping. Since I like him so much, it doesn't matter for me to miss shopping once. =P


Posing^^

So excited about it =]
Brought him to Baskin Robin. ;]

When he's full......

With Mr. Santa.

*******
New Eve Party at my house, or is just another gathering of us. I'm glad to spend my last day of 2009 with all my beloved friends (especially my 3 Darlings) and my family. Crapping with each others is the all-time favourite activity among us.
And then, school reopen..............

No comments:

Post a Comment