Sunday, January 17, 2010

[JDrama] Code Blue the Second Season

Do you how desperate am I waiting and waiting for Code Blue next coming season......And now, it's out!! I'm feeling the happiness that words can't describe it completely. And, I don't think anybody will understand my happiness thought. Feel like wanna scream it out!!=]

I'm fan of Code Blue since the first season. And, I came to know this Jdrama from one it's cast, Argaki Yui (who is previously the main actress of <Koizora>). Additionally, this is a medical drama with a hot cast, Yamshita Tomohisa (which I know him after watching this Jdrama).


Here is the 30 seconds trailer of Code Blue Season 2 with English Subtitles......

The song <Hanabi> of Mr.Children continued to become the theme song the 2nd Season just same as the previous season. Like it!
Totally looking forward for the next episode^^ And maybe, some romance too......

"Doctor Heli Engine Start!~"

No comments:

Post a Comment