Saturday, February 13, 2010

Road Run 2010

Alright, today was the Road Run Day of Kajang High School. And, I participated.
Yee and I just cam whoring around before the run starts.

Can you guess which of the shadow is me? It's obvious.

Noah, my classmate, got the first for the run! Congrats!


Brian and Ji San, the Kindersley.

And, after the run. Which Yee and I were the last two to arrived (in the girl's category). No welcoming ceremony for us. Hoohoo!!!
And we started cam whoring again while waiting for the prize giving ceremony to begin.



Brian told me to delete off this photo, but I didn't. He said that he's look is weird, is it?=P

The Prize Giving Ceremony.

Thanks to William for being our umbrella, since the weather is hot and sunny.


Shadow-graphing.

Yee joined in.

Playing naughty=P

Love Life(L)

Brian's turn to take the camare.
Unexpectedly, Yee and I got the Lucky Draw together. Although, the prize is just a packet of mandarin oranges. =="

We went Metropoint after the run. Change off our sweaty shirt and took our lunch in OldTown Coffee.


Wye Kit was too tired.

The Sexy Guy.


Look at Brian!

My classmates are also eating at OldTown sitting the table next to us=]


The group photo.

Another. Funky version.

After the lunch, we headed to MusicBox, which was my first time going there. Usually, I will sing either in GreenBox or RedBox. We going to try here because it's nearer to the school.


Wye Kit and Brian.

Cheng and Yap.

Caught Cheng sleeping.

The group photo again.

And again. But Brian left earlier.

Again and again.



There actually more photos. But the quality is not very good and kinda dark(without flash light). There videos too. We are acting so crazy in the video. Will try to upload it to Facebook.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Going to sleep now, got to wake up earlier tomorrow. Will be helping my mum for the praying and packing my luggage. We are going back to Johor, my dad's hometown for the reunion dinner and will be back to Kajang on Sunday evening.
OK, I will try take as much photos during this CNY (that's my target) =]

No comments:

Post a Comment