Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm Busy!

Confession time: Actually, I have a lot of things to share about. But...... Sadly, I don't have the time to. Damn it!! Therefore, the solution I can think of is to summarise all of it.


  • Attended my uncle's wedding dinner last Saturday. My favourite dish of all: Roasted piglet! I haven't ate this for such it long time already. But I'm still rational enough to think, it's fattening!! There are some photos of that night......

So hungry...... Waiting for the dinner to start......

So bored and started cam whoring......

With my cousin......

  • Still stressing under the new school system. Homework and revision are coming non-stop. @@
  • Bought a new bag with my own money, cost me: RM110. Something that is more shocking is that I bought it in market. Hoohoo!! OK, don't give me that kind of look, please. I really "fall in love" with it at my first sight. Wanna see that RM100+ bag?? Come to my house on CNY then......
  • I still feel that my CNY clothes is not enough. Still wanna shop shop shop!! But, my mum don't allow me to buy anymore. Can't use my own money too, cos I'm broke after buying my beloved bag!!
  • Won't sign into my MSN on weekdays. Sometimes, I don't sign in even it's a weekend. But, I'm still very active and alive in Facebook. So, find me there^^

That's it for now. Will try to blog again soon=]
p/s: One more week to CNY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment