Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Busy Week

It's another week after exam, but it's still another busy week for me and most of my KHS friends. So, it's another recap about my busy week.

  • OK, what a unlucky week for me. My car got banged by a car whose the driver is drunk when my car was parked outside my house. Let's see how serious it is.

  • I entered the school choir team. And, we are going to perform on the 1st of April, which is KHS 91st (if not mistaken) anniversary. Some random photos during the practise session.











  • And finally today, KHS sports day. I took part for marching
    in Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia (BSMM). And, this is my first time wearing the complete uniform. Wei, I look so handsome. Hoohoo......


That's it for now. Simple and short=]

No comments:

Post a Comment