Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Drama] The Myth

Went YouTube today to search something to watch about The Myth drama version. Out of my expectation, I found this music video of this song. I thought that they won't have it because it was a RECYCLE song from the previous The Myth movie version. I just feel that I wanna share it with all of you =] I listened it for n times already...... Making me so addicted suddenly, OK, I might watch a few episodes tonight =P


Yes, whoever had watched the movie version of The Myth. Hu Ge has taken over the role of Jackie Chan in the movie as the General. I can see that this drama is a grand production and Jackie Chan is the producer!

Although the storyline is a bit lame, if you have watched the TVB drama " A Step into the Past" and the movie version of The Myth. The story is almost similar but of course there are some differences. I just hope that it won't disappoint me too much and will have an unexpected ending. I don't wanna watch something that I have guessed earlier. XD

I'm glad to see Hu Ge acting in another new drama again. Hope he will take good care of himself after that serious accident. I think his face looks great and not much differences in his appearance after the accident. At least, I can't see any scars=P

Anything you wanna know about the drama? I'm so willing to explain everything.......=]

No comments:

Post a Comment