Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well well......

One week of school holiday has just started. And, I think that I shouldn't have any excuses for not updating my bloggie, right?

Last week was an exam week before the school holidays. Was a torturing week for me, although the exam day was just 3 days. But it's enough to kill me!! Burning midnight oil everyday, and making my dark circles problem worst!! (O.O)
And some random photos during the exam week.......
Brian's trademark smile??
Concentrating on Chemistry=]
On the other hand.......
On the last day of exam, we (Wye Kit, Brian, Sin Wee and Jia Yee) went bowling at Metropoint. Some so-called "End of Exam" celebration. Haha XD
And the only photo during the game.
I think it was very valuable because we seldom see Jia Yee participate in sports =P

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
p/s: Yesterday, video calling Yen and calling Brian via MSN was fun. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment