Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Belated Birthday Post

Since I have taken photos, I think I shouldn't waste it.
 
Sorry that I didn't know it was their birthday on that day. I only realise it when I saw my classmates bringing a cake to the class.
 
Pengajian Am (PA) period was right after recess time. We waited the teacher at the corridor and was planning ways to surprise her.
 
When Puan Maizura stepped into the class and we started singing birthday song to her. OK, at least, we did surprised her. She didn't expect us to do that.
 

#1
The birthday boy, Wee Chun and birthday lady.
(I think birthday girl is not very suitable for Puan Maizura, no offense!!)


We took some class photo with teacher.
#2
(Taken with Glynn's LG phone)


 
#3
(Taken with Glynn's LG phone)
 



#4
Taken with my new SE Aino.

 
#5
Taken with SE Aino. Any difference? Haha!



Puan Maizura was planning to give us an essay in the class. But, her teaching plan failed! Haha!


#6
My lil' gift.


It's not just us giving teacher present that day. Puan Maizura also rewarded the top 3 scorer of PA in the  our class. And, I'm one of them!! So proud!! It's my motivation to work harder in my PA. Thank you, teacher!......


No comments:

Post a Comment