Saturday, July 10, 2010

Long Time No See

This blog entry was supposed to be posted "once upon a time ago". Due to my laziness, it had been procrastinated until now. Ya, I'm a lazy pig, happy?

As I had written in my previous entry, my uncle came back from UK last month. Along with his wife and their 3 years old son.

(Of course they went back to UK already la.)


#1
He's so hyperactive, moving non-stop, it's an mission impossible to take a nice photo of him.


#2
Failed again!!!


#3
Totally failed this time T____T


#4
Better this time. At least, it is not blur ==""


#5
Improving. ^^V

#6
OK, professional!! (Yeah!!~)
We bought this little boy to the playground. And, he started enjoying himself like his house, with bare foot. *zzz~*
And, carrying him is like doing a weight-lifting exercise. He's OMG-heavy. I mean, a lil' heavy for a 3 years old boy to be.
He can finish a small rice by himself already at this age. OMG-geng!!
But he is still adorable la.>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment