Friday, January 14, 2011

BTS Skytrain Hopping

Back to the long awaited Bangkok posts that I'm dying to finish, since last year. Hehe. Have depend on my mood and my laziness.

We travelled in Bangkok using BTS skytrain and found it very convenient since Bangkok is most accessible by the BTS.

#1

It's very easy to take the BTS.


Buy a ticket to where you want to go using the cash machine. Note that, the cash machine don't accept note. You will have to get change from the manned counter.






















#2
Change some coins from the ticket counter.
























#3






I learned that ticket counter in Bangkok (or maybe Thailand) don't sell train ticket. You will have to buy on your own using the ticket machine. Unlike KTM, the ticket counter is just available for coins changing. =="























#4
The train fare depend on the zones you are going to.

BTS Skytrain really impressed me and it is a efficient public transport to take. The ride is short and fast.


























#5

The chances of you getting caught in Bangkok traffic is much lesser and faster than taking a taxi. Traffic in Bangkok is havoc (and I thought traffic in KL is bad enough).


Most people here understands English fairly so it is not difficult to ask for directions or just point at the map and ask them. I think most Thai people are friendly (at least for the ones that I have met).


A blessing really, as you won't get cheated as when you are taking the tuk-tuk or the taxi (like me). It's a long grandmother story......that I don't want write it here.











My current life is quite boring lately. So, there's nothing I want to blog about it yet.

Kthxbai.

2 comments:

Fam said...

kthxbai. lol

amylovesgreentea said...

Thanks for commenting here. T____T
I appreciate it. I'm telling you that. Haha.

Ya, "kthxbai" will be my quote for now. Trademark=)

kthxbai.

Post a Comment