Saturday, March 12, 2011

Doomsday?

Feeling horrify and heartbreaking to watch the live news about the Japan earthquake/tsunami. I saw cars, trucks and fishing boat being tossed around like toys in the water. Really feel real pain in heart. T___T

Japan is one of my favourite country on Earth!!

What happened in Japan makes me ponder about the time i was complaining and swore that i am going to move out from Malaysia someday or oneday when i am capable of, to country like Japan and etc.

For once, in Malaysia, i am feeling quite glad. And i may want to really appreciate that some of the bad things didnt really happen here.

The latest news i saw just now was 90 deads reported. Hopefully the dead toll can be as low as it can be.

I am thinking also that, what's next?

Am i going to die soon?

Is it the world coming to an end in 2012?

Please let this pass soon. Japan is too beautiful to be destroy like this. I want the pretty pretty Japan back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment