Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not dead yet

I hadn’t been blogging for so long. But I am not dead. It is just that I'm working for some part time job at home in the previous month. And my blogging mood just disappear into the thin air.

Now, today, i'm so free and my blogging mood reappear from the thin air. And i found something i did in 2010 and i have not blog about it yet!

=____________="

Me and family drove to Ampang Look-out Point during Hari Raya last year. Never been there before.
  
#1

 #2

It was quite crowded that night we went. Environment there not romantic at all. Tables and chairs are set too close to each other. It was noisy there! Service there is bad too. Maybe if you wanna breakup with your girlfriend then i will suggest you bring her here.

#3
Such beautiful scenery there.

#4
Of course i won't miss out taking photos.

#5

#6

#7

No doubt that the scenery there is very nice. But it will be my first and the last trip going there. No mood to describe their lousy things already. Let me just conclude you with two words: NOT NICE.

Kthxbai.

2 comments:

p3ng said...

hahaha.. the white cream spaghetti is nice there.. and unexpectable char kuew tiao is nice too.. hahahaha..

amylovesgreentea said...

White cream? Do you mean carbonara?
Haha, i wont suggest going there again la. Really give me a very bad impression.lol

Post a Comment