Tuesday, April 26, 2011

All Jumbled Up

Ok, this is what happened for the past few weeks for me.

#1
At Teppanyaki Restaurant with Brian.

The movie we watched, Just Go With It was so so. And the couple seat was so so too. But it's our first try for couple seat in cinema.

#2
Faked boyfriend. Lol.

#3
Had Auntie Ann's pretzel after lunch.

I went for the date because Boss Brian wanted to treat me for my birthday. So, i hope you feel fake-out after reading about my fake date.

#4

Celebrated birthday together with Yap and Alex whom their birthday is on the 9th and 8th of April respectively. And mine is on the 7th.

#5
Sincerely thank you!!

And then and then, the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang SMK Tinggi Kajang 2011. This is me and my classmates, gathering together again after STPM.

#6
With Hui Yi, Pei Qi and Yih Ting.

#7
Trophy with my name on it, for best subject in Pengajian Am.

#8
Besides trophy and certificate, we were also given Domino's Pizza voucher and membership card too. Lol.

#9
And then then then, went for steamboat buffet in Serdang.

#10
With KHS classmates.


#11
And, we conquered four tables.

END.

Kthxbai.

2 comments:

Fam said...

NOOOO THE 1ST 2 PICS ARE HIDEOUS!! i onli like the one in car posing wif the pretzels ahahah...
'i hope you feel fake-out' lol wat fake out? anyway, jusco memang nothing to jalan sigh, mau fake a date pun x ada rasa lol

amylovesgreentea said...

Fake-out mean feel fake la. I just want to create a special word for it ma. Haha.

Post a Comment