Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What A Busy Day (Part II)

It's my birthday dinner (ok belated la) at night.


I dressed decently for the dinner. Haha.


I decided to have my sort of birthday dinner in Fullhouse. I had long heard about this restaurant from friends and Internet.

 Magazine like menu.

Our meal arrived in lightning speed too. I didn't expected our meal to be served so fast, judging by the crowd of customers there. But, i was wrong. Good service!

Iced lemon tea and Jasmine honey with aloe vera.

 A Closed up photo, let you see the aloe vera cube inside.

Dad's Latte.

Latte with heart cream design.


Alfredo Spaghetti. I love almost every spaghetti with carbonara sauce.

Alfunghi Spaghetti. A little spicy, not my plate of spaghetti.

Sear Seabass.

I ordered Rib Eye Steak.

Love the black pepper sauce with raisins. And the mash potatoes. My dish was everybody's favourite among all the dishes we ordered.

We were actually full after our meal. But decided to at least try one of their dessert.

Blueberry cheesecake.

I like the waffle on the top.

Credits for their food presentation. Really food art.

The whole restaurant has adorable feel which makes you hard to resist cam-whoring around.


Personally asked the waiter to take a photo for us.


The sofa at the entrance of the restaurant.

There are other display furniture items around the restaurant.

Bathtub.


Bed with white lace curtain.

Small boutique.

Wooden decorations.


The environment here is excellent, comfortable and cozy. So white until it matches my dress too.

And also the antique car besides the restaurant's entrance.

Before we leave.


This themed restaurant really impressed me. Not only they have such a romantic design restaurant and their food taste great too. I wish i had a house in future which will be all white where i can enjoy my English afternoon tea~

2 comments:

Fam said...

ehhh, the full house restaurant is a concept restaurant is it? nice leh! all the designs and decorations, very classic.. and with ur imba white gown, u can actually like, hide behind their pillar or sumthing lol. anyway, i like the latte! looks nice! and wat on earth is sear seabass? oh ya, u looked stunning on ur 1st pic, well, onli dat one, others all.... lol xD

amylovesgreentea said...

Like to hurt me lar you. T___T
Is really nice there, i think is quite affordable to eat there, their price is almoost the same as 21st century, some are even cheaper than in 21st.
Ya lo, i forgotten to try my sis's dish. The sear seabass was hers. Haha, but my dish was the best among all. And the most expensive steak there. Wahaha~

Post a Comment