Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday, my point of view

I think i still qualified to be a romantic person, i guess. I spent my life planning for others, especially those who i love and treasure.


















Birthday is definitely an important day to me. Of course, i won't want my birthday to just end like any other normal days.























Apart from having an awesome dinner with family, overall, my 20th birthday was kinda disappointing and lonely. Which makes me so emotional about it for few days.

I was waiting and waiting something and someone. But at last, it didn't came true. :(

Maybe i was the one who misunderstood the message and expected something that won't happen at all.

But something still made my day, on my birthday morning, a birthday call from Wye Kit. And later, Brian called too. :))


















And also, i blew my 20th birthday candle that night. :)

Birthday post coming up next ;)

1 comment:

amylovesgreentea said...

Dont want let you see leng lui ma. Haha.

Post a Comment