Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Seventh

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to everyone~~~

Happy birthday to myself~~~!

#1

Officially no longer a 'teen' and now i am a step into 'ty'. There are more people out there, prettier and younger than me. Tsk.

#2
Cake cutting time.

 #3

#4
I wish...i won't get fat for whatever food entering my mouth.

#5

True vanilla (cake's name). The signature cake of their bakery. I had no regret of choosing this flavour. The cream is made from quality vanilla. So, you won't feel disgusting after eating too much of the cream. Besides, we get discount everytime because we are their regular birthday cake customer.

 #6

Had a fun cake eating day. Delicious cake is poisonous. I am sinful for having the second piece of cake!!

1 comment:

Fam said...

lol, why u put ge zi at those images beside? censored. lol

Post a Comment