Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In come

I love money!!! $___$

Who doesn't like money, right? $___$

But, i have to work to have money. T___T

Proudly present you the job i'm doing now. Some folding, gluing job at home. As i know some people are curious about what is my job looks like. For those who look down upon me doing this job, get lost.

1. Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Box

Project that i'v done the most among all. Once in awhile, i'll still receive this project. But, this project is a lil' bit complicated. Don't really like it, my house will be so dirty because the paper are super dusty. And, the paper are sharp too, i'll always get paper cut here and there on my fingers and tights no matter how i avoided. Even my fingernails cracked!

#1
Colgate Stack.

#2
Applying glue on the three parts, both the square side and the long centre area. In order to do fast, i'd arrange a few paper to glue at one time.

#3
Folding it into this after applying glue. Then tying up every 50 Colgate boxes with rubberband.

#4
I'm afraid it'll open up again, so i use a heavy metal thing to compress it.

#5
And, my working place :)

2. Paperbag for Jabatan Laut Malaysia.

The most troublesome project i did so far i think. It requires large place to do it, because the the paper is huge. And, it needs the most folding and gluing work. Of course, the price will be higher too.

#6
As you can see, so huge.

#7
First gluing and folding of the upper part of the bag.

 #8
The second gluing and folding on the side.

#9
Folding on the other side.

#10
Folding the up.

#11
And folding the bottom.

#12
Then gluing and folding the bottom part again.


#13
See, how much work to complete a paperbag.

#14
Compress it.

#15
Before tieing 50 bags each pile.

3. Paperbag for Jabatan Kehakiman Syariah Terengganu.

Basically, this project is the same as the previous paperbag. Accept that the size of the paperbag is a lil' bit smaller. So i shall skip the process.

#16

 #17
How messy is my house.

3. Great Eastern CDs

This project has the cheapest price among all. Because it was sooo easy, i only need to insert the CDs into plastic bags. Thats all. Imagine how easy it was, and how much i've been paid. I forgotten how much the paid was, but it was definitely too low. And the boxes of CDs are duper heavy. After doing for a few boxes, i finally gave up and i rejected this project. The paid was not worth for my work!

Anyway,

 #18
The heavy box, imagine me lifting it up.

 #19

#20
I have to to tie it 25 CDs each with rubberband.

5. Colgate Box

 #21

#22
Only requires one part of gluing. Simple.

#23

6. Palmolive Sample Packet.

What i am doing now, i like this project. It's simple and won't be dirtying my place. I have done more than 20,000 and still counting. Money!!

#24
 The sample packet come like this, i have separate it myself.

#25

#26
Than using elephant glue which they provided, glue it on the paper.

#27
Fold it, and paste a small round sticker they gave on the side.

So far so good, i've done six different kind of project from this job.Well, this is not a high paying job, of course. But you're doing it at home. I don't think it's appropriate for me to reveal the price of each project here. The pay for different project varies each time. Depends how complicated is the project.






How much you do = How much you'd earn.

So, in order to earn more, much more; i must do more. Which is the reason why i disappeared from the Internet world lately. I'll see you when i finish this project. Kthxbai for now.

1 comment:

Fam said...

ahha! CSPR, brings back memory~ ehhh wat on earth is that heavy metal thingy?? some simen construction looking thing lol.. anyway, looks like ur hse is transforming into some miniature factory hahaha

Post a Comment