Friday, June 18, 2010

[Drama] What I Have Watched

OK, the drama that I have been saying is Glee.

"Journey" is a fitting title for the season finale of Glee, as New Directions (the high school show choir's name) concluded their full circle journey from the pilot episode.

I think musics can save all the writing for this post.

There are some really nice songs from the finale episode of Glee.


This is where their performance of "Faithfully," "Any Way You Want It," and "Don't Stop Believin'" had a lot of heart.




I love, love, love Will(the Glee Club's teacher whose with the curly hair) and Puck's(the bald guy) version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"!!



"Give up the Funk"




I think everyone almost cried or cried during this song, right? Including myself ,too. The lyrics was so touching~(sobs)


The last episode, well was a sort of farewell, and what do you expect in a farewell, lots of tears! Well, if you think so, then it was an ideal farewell, with lots of tears and people using tissue papers.


Well, for us, Gleeks(name for fans of Glee), like Mr. Schue said, "who cares what happens when we get there, when the getting there has been so much fun?"

I hope I won't have to wait too long for the second season.

And, I really hope that all my readers will really watch those videos that I have inserted and typed this post for more than an hour.
Do leave comments to show your appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment