Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What A Busy Day (Part I)

Malaysian University Selection Inventory (MUnSyI) is our first baby step to enter USM. Well, everybody who applied for USM will be call to sit for this test. So, it's not an issue to be so proud of.

Went for the test in the morning. I chose my test venue in SMK Presint 14(1), Putrajaya at first, but ended up they threw me into SMK Presint 18(1), Putrajaya. But at least, it is still in the area of Putrajaya.


First time for me to see such a huge exam hall.

I don't dare to take photo using my camera in the exam hall. I just use my phone's camera.


Glare.


Can't do anything about the glare, because it's the door behind us.

Me and JY are so lucky to sit just front and behind of each other. There are no other TAMs or TANs in between us.

Behind me, TJ.

Well, i did no preparation for the test, because i know that it's more likely a psychological evaluation about USM applicant. All i hope is my answers for the test is compatible with the course that i applied for.



After the test, we took a photo in front if the school building, as a remembrance. You will never know how many tries we took, to capture our face and the word on the building.




I had a sequence of events on this particular day, so i shall separate it into two. Part II is coming up next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think they arrange acording to when you submit your application 1 lorr...haha....TJ

Post a Comment